Thursday, May 24, 2012

Ummmmm......yeah. A little help here, please?

Yup......definitely hypo-manic ATM.  Boarding on mania.  Pretty close.

Lots of things going on at the same time, doing my best just to keep up, and I kinda feel like Bugs Bunny or the Road Runner, when their legs keep moving, but they don't actually move anywhere.......

TV's on with a low volume (need some noise other than the refrigerator running); three different browsers opened with completely different things going on (one for my blog & research, one for my studying, and one for everything else); class video is open on the right side of the screen; hand-writing notes for this class; thoughts going a mile a minute, a lot of them disjointed; intensely focused on ALL of it.

Didn't get to sleep until after 4:00AM today (Wednesday, May 23rd), woke up at 8:45AM; took me two hours to actually get back to the studying/course work.  Needed some extra oomph to get mentally focused (i.e., took 2 Excedrin, washed it down with a 5-hour energy shot, and then had a lot of green tea throughout the day.  My stomach will pay me back........I know this.  I just hope it waits until AFTER the major state exam.).  Then, when I was asked to get up & go to the grocery store to pick up a few items for dinner, I *almost* exploded because I was in the zone, on a roll, gettin' it done.  I caught myself just before I let fly.  Something clicked in my head, and I put the kybosh on it.

Under pressure for this deadline.  I have a TON of stuff to go through and it's slightly frustrating because I have to complete so many hours before I can go onto the next portion of the class, so I'm trying to find the most efficient way to do this that will help me make my deadline as well as pass the damned course.

I do believe I am just going to STOP RIGHT NOW, and take my meds and get some sleep.  But I need some help getting up in the morning so I can at least produce the same results (or better) that I did today.  (Got through 5 sections of this class today.  Whew!  Still have about 20 more to go. *sigh*)

A lot of the pressure is self-imposed; this career move is going to benefit me in the long run, and in order to begin those benefits, I need to get done with this class ASAP!  Vicious cycle & all that.

I'd post my phone numbers to ask for a little wake-up call, but I don't really need the entire world to call me at all hours of the day/night.

Yikes, ya'll!!!  I need a quick mental break.  And I do mean quick

Next problem......I'm not exactly tired.  At least, I don't think so consciously.  I'm sure if I really REALLY forced myself to stop, I might just crash.  And if I do, I don't want to crash for too long.....grrrrrr.............

Awwww, hell. Look at the time!!!

Ok, I'm stopping.  Really.

Night, all.

Oh yeah, any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.  Don't care what they are.  Oh!  And moving the deadline isn't an option, sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment